Saturday, March 10, 2007

Getting Paid For Your Opinion

It turns out that some of those so called free work at home offers really are free and they really do work.

I was skeptical when I first heard yet one more Internet stranger claim that anyone could get paid to work at home without selling and without investing a penny. Sure, tell me about it. Probably another envelope stuffing scam. Right?

Well, being the eternal optimist that I am, I checked it out. Bam! Home run!

It seems that thousands of people are getting paid to fire up their computers and log into consumer survey sites that actually pay them just to take an online survey. "No way," I thought. So I looked deeper.

Here's what I found out.

Because big companies spend billions of dollars on advertising and launching new products, they can't afford to make a mistake. So, before they launch their new product or service, they hire a consumer opinion companies who reach out and contact every-day people like you and me. Once they contact us they offer us money in return for taking a few minutes to fill out an online survey.

How much do they pay? Some surveys pay out less than $10; some are worth $15, $20, $35 or more, and some even pay you with prizes and merchandise which makes it even more fun.

But no matter how they pay you, the fact is that you get paid. Well, at least you hope you get paid. Unfortunately, there are some dishonest companies that steal your time and your money.

But the people I heard from said that wasn't a problem with them because they personally checked out every survey company they recommend and they publish that list of companies at Instant Paid Surveys which is where I went to get my list.

So, is this all for real? You bet it is. In fact, you can start getting invited to take surveys and earn real money right after you sign up and get registered with those survey companies.

And wait until you read about the special surveys you can take that pay as much as $100, $120, or more! You can read about them at Get Paid For Your Opinion as well.

So if you're sitting around trying to figure out how to make money in your underwear, and without investing a dime to do it, check out the "get paid to take surveys" opportunity at Instant Paid Surveys

Get Paid For Your Opinion

1 comment:

Blogger said...

I make $20 for a 20 minute survey!

Guess what? This is exactly what big companies are paying me for. They need to know what their average customer needs and wants. So these companies pay $1,000,000's of dollars per month to the average person. In return, the average person, like myself, participates in surveys and gives them their opinion.