Monday, February 23, 2009

The Internet CEO - My Birthday Was On Valentine's Day

On Saturday, February 14, 2009 (Valentine's Day)

I just wanted all my fans and viewers know that I had a wonderful birthday! I didn't really do much other than work as usual. But not the formal work, I just basically worked on building my brand as "The Internet CEO, Carael Knight". You know I absolutely love what I do because in a sense, I feel free when it comes to working on the internet. As a CEO of my own company MajorEnterprise, LLC, I find myself always working as well as trying to continue to create change and paving the way for the next generation that will come after me......

Just like now, as I write this and you are reading this, it gives us a connection. It gives us a sense of "bonding" between the writer and the viewer. This I can never take for granted. I can never take for granted, the people such as yourself who make me who I am everyday. Its people like you, who keep me constantly working hard everyday toward my visions and goals. Its people like you who make what I do that much easier.

I would like to take this time to thank everyone that made this possible for me to express myself to the world as the internet ceo. If you keep the faith in me, I promise to uphold my end and continue to make this a worthwhile experience for you!

My Hometown, "Pensacola, Florida" I love you and I will always PUT ON FOR MY CITY!!!!! Keep the faith in "THE INTERNET CEO"!!!!!!!

No comments: