Monday, January 31, 2011

The Heart of a CEO is Released to the Public!!!!!!

To America:

It is with great honor to present to you my National *New York Times* Best Selling book called The Heart of a CEO!!! The main focus of the tangible book is displaying "how I went from the internet independent to attaining mainstream publicity". I have came a very long way into writing this but it is NOW released!!

I have been very successful independently online but the Heart of a CEO is just an added value to my success story offline. I have dedicated the book to my late mother, Latonya Knight who passed away at the age of 49 to ovarian cancer back in 2005'. "I will always love you mother and cherish everything that you have ever done for me as well as taught me, this one is for you"!!!!!!!


The Heart of a CEO

- The Internet CEO

No comments: